Event Category: Culture
San Francisco Tour: Golden Gate Bridge Bike Tour
On this San Francisco, United States, bike tour, you’ll cycle across the Golden Gate Bridge from the city to the waterfront town of Sausalito. With a guide, ride from Fisherman’s Wharf to Marina Green and Crissy Field, and stop at Fort Point and Vista Point for photo ops of the bridge and San Francisco Bay. The 3-hour guided tour ends in Sausalito, where you are free to bike more on your own and return to the city at your leisure (either bike back or purchase a ferry ticket). This tour includes use of the bike for the full day.
San Francisco Tour: Golden Gate Bridge Bike Tour includes:
- 3-hour guided bike tour from San Francisco to Sausalito
- Follow a guide on a leisurely bike ride over the Golden Gate Bridge
- Bicycle a mostly flat route along the San Francisco waterfront, including Aquatic Park Cove and Crissy Field
- Explore coastal Sausalito or the Marin Headlands on your own
- Includes full-day bike and equipment rental
- Opt for an electric bike for an easier ride (own expense)
- Inclusions are 3-hour guided bike tour from San Francisco to Sausalito (including Golden Gate Bridge visit), all day bike and equipment rental, map and ferry schedule, gear racks with bungee as well as you will get your guide.
Meeting point for the San Francisco Tour: Golden Gate Bridge Bike Tour is Fisherman’s Wharf, San Francisco.
- Language/s for this tour is/are English
- San Francisco Tour: Golden Gate Bridge Bike Tour runs every day from 10:00.
- 55.00 USD
- Please remember to bring your confirmation email (print or smart phone).