Event Category: Culture
London Tour: City Insider
Ditch the guidebook! Wouldn’t it be great to have a local friend show you around the city instead? Let our London expert take you off the tourist trail to their favourite spots, share their city secrets, and give you the insider scoop on local life in London. There’s no better way to get to know the neighbourhood!
One of the world’s most visited cities, London is a bustling metropolis which is both traditional, progressive and everything in between. It can be overwhelming to know where to go, what to do and how to find anything that’s not already listed in a guidebook. In this two-hour experience, we want to share our city with you: what makes it different and special and how to feel like a local while you are there. Ideal for your day of arrival or very beginning of your trip, whether it’s your first visit or your fifth, our City Insider series is designed to orient you to the neighborhood you are staying in, as well as the city itself.
London Tour: City Insider includes:
– Have a English-speaking local come and meet you at your hotel
– Orientation chat and exploring the local area with a representative
– Go over all your points of interest in the city with a local expert to work out the best way to fit everything in
– Get insider tips on the places locals love
– Plot your time in the city on a map you keep
– Go for a walk around the neighbourhood near your hotel to get an orientation into how the city works in terms of local transport, how to spot a pharmacy, and where to find an ATM or change money
Meeting point for the London Tour: City Insider is the concierge desk at hotel lobby
– Language/s for this tour is/are English
– 2 hours (approx.)
– London Tour: City Insider runs every day from 10:00 and 14:00
– 90.00 GBP
– Please remember to bring your confirmation email (print or smart phone).