Event Category: Culture
Belfast Mural Political Black Cab Tour
Belfast city has a unique past after coming out of 35 years of conflict. Northern Ireland has become famous for the murals painted in almost every area of the country.
The 2-hour guided Belfast Mural Political Black Cab Tour takes you through the 35 years of conflict and gives you a chance to hear the four different versions of the Troubles: Republica, Loyalist, Brits’ version and the truth.
These pictures of murals are often flashed around the world on news bulletins or used as a backdrop when interviewing people. They often depict the history and political views of both traditions and are a way of marking territory. These wall paintings often look intimidating but they have become as much of a tourist attraction as many of the regular attractions within Belfast, Belfast, United Kingdom.Belfast Mural Political Black Cab Tour
- Led by a local guide
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Your small-group tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Frequency: Daily
- Starting time: 11:00
- Meeting point: Central location in Belfast
- Duration: 2 hours
- Ending point: Returns to original departure point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please remember to bring your confirmation email (print or smart phone).
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.