Photo © Newtown Grafitti, under CC-BY 2.0, file: Festival of the Winds, XXX, Bondi Beach, Sydney, NSW, Australia.
Event Category: Culture
Locals on Tap in Sydney
Tap into local culture in Sydney! Join us for a casual meet-up and mini tour of Bondi Beach. Hang out with fellow travellers and in-the-know locals who can tell you what to do, where to go, and how to make the most of your time Sydney.
Need a quickie intro to the city? Toss aside your guidebook and instead get the Sydney scoop straight from those who know it best: the locals who live here!
Join us for a casual meet-up starting on the steps at the Bondi Pavilion. From there, we’ll take a short wander around Bondi Beach, famous among locals for its ocean views, iconic surf, and extensive dining and entertainment options.
Finally we will visit a local café that’s popular for its combination of coffee and books and is a real Bondi institution. We’ll settle in for a drink if you like (at your own expense but your local friend can give you some recommendations and tips on how to order) and you’ll be free to chat with new friends, make some plans together for later on and ask any questions you like of our knowledgeable Sydney expert.
Think of it as a tour, meet-up, and info desk all rolled into one – get the tips you need to know from those who are in-the-know, then kick back and relax with some new friends in a new city. There’s no better way to tap into local life in Sydney!
Locals on Tap in Sydney includes:
- Chat with a Sydney-based local expert who can help you plan your Best. Days. Ever. while you’re in town
- Learn all the secret local tips you won’t find in most guidebooks
- Meet up with fellow like-minded travellers
- Take a mini tour of Bondi Beach
- Kick back with new friends at a funky spot in a great neighbourhood
- As well as you will get your guide.
Meeting point for the Locals on Tap in Sydney is Bondi Pavilion Steps, Queen Elizabeth Drive, Bondi Beach, NSW 2026
- Language/s for this tour is/are English
- 2 hours (approx.)
- Locals on Tap in Sydney runs every day from 14:00
- 35.00 AUD
- Please remember to bring your confirmation email (print or smart phone).